| the accuracy of the information on this
website is not guaranteed. manufacturedhomestoday.com® (mht) makes
no representation about the suitability of the information and/or
the services for any purpose. mht, its subsidiaries, affiliates,
agents, advertisers, their affiliates or agents, shall not be
responsible for errors, misprints, omissions or any misinformation.
the advertisements herein are merely invitations to bid and
are not offers to sell. all properties are subject to prior
sale or withdrawal. all rights reserved. no reproduction, distribution,
or transmission of the copyrighted materials in this site is
permitted without the written permission of manufacturedhomestoday.com® unless otherwise specified.
- information collected: in order to access certain subscriber services or restricted areas (the “services”) within the manufacturedhomestoday.com® website (the “site”), manufacturedhomestoday.com® (“mht”) requires that you provide certain identifying information (the “registration data”) listed in the registration form. this information may include your legal name, address, telephone number(s), email address, subscriber name or “screen name,” areas of interest, and password used. mht reserves the right to request any additional information necessary to establish and maintain your account for use of the restricted services.
- confidentiality: registration data is the property of mht. mht will not sell, rent, swap, or to otherwise intentionally disclose your registration data to any third party.
- uses of registration data: unless you select the “opt-out” option as described below, mht reserves the right to use your registration data to send you information about mht, the site, mht products and services, and other topics in which you have indicated an interest.
- opt-out right: if you do not wish to receive any information, offers or other communications from mht, (other than billing communications) you have the right to select the “opt out” option. you may “opt out” by clicking on the box marked “i do not wish to receive communications from mht” by going to the “client access” area of the site.
- user access to information: if you have home listings on the mht site, you may access your listings data at any time through the “client access” section of the site. this area is password-restricted for your protection.
- lost or stolen information: if your password is stolen or used without your permission, immediately notify mht. upon notification mht will cancel the password and update its records. you may be unable to access certain services while mht processes the password change.
- cancellation: you may cancel your subscription by notifying mht in writing via us mail or email, at least 7 business days prior to canceling. send email to: email@example.com. once mht has finished processing the cancellation, mht will delete all your registration data from its database. this cancellation process excludes contractual agreements. pre-paid balances are non-refundable.
- no liability for acts of third parties: although mht will use all commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of the registration data, transmissions made by means of the internet cannot be made absolutely secure. mht shall have no liability for disclosure of registration data, for any reason including disclosure due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
- use of aggregated information: mht reserves the right to disclose to third parties information about subscriber usage of the mht website and any related services, including information gathered during your use of the site. any information disclosed would be in the form of aggregate data (such as overall patterns or demographic reports) that does not identify any individual user.